Sunday, March 13, 2016

'Risk Taker' from MarkO - 'Dwarf Rogue'


Not something I'd normally paint, but the bonus rounds are sometimes an opportunity to try such a thing. I decided to hunt through Reaper's list of Rogue type characters and settled on this one. 


I like the fact this Dwarf Rogue is a more plausibly attired than many female characters that are made, and moving along in a serious posture like she means business too. I painted her in relatively subdued colours. She'll be sneaking aboard a plane and on her way to the other side of the world to Curt shortly. :)



16 comments:

  1. what a nice figure, the blue cloak is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. I'm sure Curt is loving all of the loot from this round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little risk-taker Mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very characterful figure, Mark, and a great paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a lovely figure Mark, and as you say, quite unique. I like the punch of colour provided by the blue cloak and trousers. Like you, I also appreciate that she's dressed 'sensibly' for adventuring - a great model. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Mark, love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stuff.... I loved playing thieves and rogues in AD&D, back in the day. I only wish I'd had such a great figure no the table! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work! She is a risk taker and gambler being a thief and a dwarf, that wonderful blue cloak must be an affection as it compliments her ginger hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete